The Grey Stuff Recipe
Lumieré wasn’t lying when he said The Grey Stuff was delicious! Thankfully now you don’t have to wait to go to Walt Disney World to try it either, you can whip up a quick batch in your kitchen for your friends and family to enjoy. Before we get into the nuts and bolts of the recipe let’s watch the iconic “Be Our Guest” clip to get our minds right for the amazing-ness that is about to unfold!
Alright, now onto the good [grey] stuff:
What You’ll Need:
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 box (3.4 oz) Instant Vanilla Pudding Mix
- 2 TBSP Instant Chocolate Pudding Mix
- 10-15 Oreos- Lets be real, use 15
- 8 oz Cool Whip
- Sugar Pearls
How To Make:
1. Mix pudding mixes and milk together.
Wish together the milk and both pudding mixes in a bowl. Let it sit in the refrigerator for 10 minutes.
2. Grind up the Oreos.
Use a food processor or something of the sort to crush up the Oreos. I processed mine to be pretty thin. Just know the thicker they are the more chunks your Grey Stuff will have. Do all this while the pudding is setting.
3. Mix it up.
Combine the Oreos and pudding mix until it is well combined.
4. [Cool] Whip It.
Fold the Cool Whip into the Oreo and pudding mixture. Let’s be honest just dump in half at a time and mix it up real good.
5. Serve It Up.
You can serve this many of ways:
- Plain jane, just put it on a plate in some sort of pattern and your family, friends, and guests will go nuts.
- Pies! This would taste AMAZING as a pie filling with an Oreo or graham cracker crust. Actually any crust for that matter.
- Dip It! Put this in a bowl surrounded by Vanilla Wafers, graham crackers, cookies, the possibilities are endless really and you have an easy party dessert.
- Frost It. Use it as a cupcake or cake frosting the next time you bake.
This recipe is absolutely to die for! Let us know if you made it and how it turned out!