So tomorrow my husband and I will be visiting Disney World on the way home to see my family for the holidays. With just a day to tackle “The Happiest Place on Earth” we have created a bucket list of rides we want to ride, characters we want to see, food we want to eat, and attractions we want to see.
Disney Day Trip 2016 Bucket List:
- Watch Holiday Wishes on the Castle lawn
- Create our own carmel at Goofy’s Candy Co. in Disney Springs. (Get the full menu here.)
- Get a picture with our matching shirts in front of Cinderella’s Castle.
- Hitch a ride with a few ghosts at The Haunted Mansion.
- Eat a hotdog at Casey’s.
- Get a top score on Toy Story Mania.
- Meet The 7 Dwarfs.
- Get a new Disney mug.
- Ride Tower or Terror 3 times.
- Rockin’ Roller Coaster.
- Take 500 pictures- for the blog of course.
- Try a Dole Whip for the first time (I know, how terrible I’ve never had one!)
- Relax on The People Mover.
- Become Level 5 Rangers 1st Class Cadet on Buzz Lightyear.
- Spaceship Earth.
- Test Track.
- Trade 5 pins.
- Snack on a Mickey Ice Cream Bar.
- Take a picture with Mickey and Minnie.
- Meet Chewbacca.
- Space Mountain.
- Frozen Ever After.
- Find 10 new Hidden Mickey’s
Make sure to check back in a few days to see how successful we were with our bucket list.