New Star Wars Attractions Coming to Launch Bay and Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Last night Disney Parks Blog hosted a meet-up at Epcot to give updates on changes that will be coming to Hollywood Studios when Rogue One: A Star Wars Story releases on December 16.
Before we get to the exciting new attractions coming to Hollywood Studios, you must see Spaceship Earth turn into the Death Star. At last night’s meet-up Epcot’s Spaceship Earth was breathtakingly turned into The Death Star using high tech graphics.
Video taken from Disney Parks Blog.
Some of the announcements that were made last night are:
1. AWR Troopers will debut at Star Wars Launch Bay with their new props from Rogue One: A Star Wars Story
2. A new exhibit of props and replicas from the film is now on display at the park’s Star Wars Launch Bay in the same gallery that housed props from “The Force Awakens”
3. “Star Wars: A Galactic Spectacular” fireworks show will make its return December 16. It will run every night through December 31 joining “Jingle Bell, Jingle BAM!”
4. The Star Wars Galactic Dessert Party will return in 2017!
5. One of the most interesting and exciting announcements made last night was the introduction of a deluxe Star Wars Guided Tour.
The tour will be 7 hours long, where you will eat at quick service meal locations with Star Wars themed menus, the Star Wars: A Galactic Dessert Party, and according to Disney Parks Blog will be led by a “al-in-the-know” Star Wars tour guide.
6. Finally, Disney announced that starting mid-December Star Tours will switch back to randomized journeys!
All information was gathered from Disney Parks Blog and the live-stream of the meet-up last night.